Mingle is now available

li xiao

Jun 30, 2007, 11:16:40 AM6/30/07
to agile...@googlegroups.com, agi...@googlegroups.com
We are very excited to inform you that ThoughtWorks Studios has launched the Early Access release of Mingle. Some of the early registrants have already received their invitations to download a copy of Mingle. Because of the very large number of organizations that continue to register their interest in Mingle, we will be staggering invites to the release over the coming weeks. We have also prepared some movies showing standard usage patterns for Mingle. These are available on the ThoughtWorks Studios website(http://studios.thoughtworks.com/mingle-project-intelligence/videos). If you have registered interest in Mingle( http://studios.thoughtworks.com/mingle-project-intelligence/register-your-interest-in-mingle), expect to receive an email soon with details on how to download and start using Mingle.

source:
     http://studios.thoughtworks.com/2007/6/30/Mingle-is-now-available

--
Cleaning code that works