Agile Staffs on Meetup.com

Paul Williams

Oct 22, 2013, 3:11:23 PM10/22/13
to agilestaf...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

As agreed last month, I've created a meetup.com group that mirrors the blog and this group. It's easy and free to join so please give potential new comers some support and help to promote Agile Staffs.

Cheers,

Paul.

Shaun Finglas

Oct 22, 2013, 3:51:14 PM10/22/13
to Agile Staffs
Good idea - I actually only joined earlier this morning, talking of which.

A few of us are attending http://www.meetup.com/ScrumUK/ at the end of November - just throwing this out if people are interested. My manager is organising it for next month - the venue is just on the edge of Birmingham city centre, not far from the Custard Factory. They've got a massive venue - hopefully can get some free beer/swag too.

Cheers

Shaun