SPA Conference 2017

Paul Shannon

Feb 6, 2017, 8:44:02 AM2/6/17
to agilestaf...@googlegroups.com
Hello Staffordshire,

I just wanted to remind you all about the call for sessions for SPA Conference 2017 as I know a few of you are regulars or past speakers.

SPA stands for Software Practice Advancement, and the conference is about practitioners from any aspect of software development and any technology stack sharing their thoughts and knowledge, and learning together. The conference is held in Covent Garden, London

To produce the best programme that we can we would like to incorporate new ideas, old ideas rediscovered, workshops, stories of real experience, creativity, the unexpected, reflection and fun. Plus more things that we haven't even thought of yet. To do this we need your session proposal.

Closing Hard deadline 28th of February 2017
Code of Conduct: Yes
Conference Dates: June 26-28 2017

If your session is accepted you'll get entrance for the whole 3 day (and 2 evening) event for free. As a preview to some of the invited sessions we'll have a speaker who will demonstrate how learning to knit can help in learning to code better, fun and interactive techniques to large problem solving and an evening diversion involving building Node.js driven turrets with lasers on them.

We can also offer shepherding for first time speakers or under-developed ideas so feel free to submit anything you might think is interesting.

Paul