January 2014 – Kata with Constraints

Paul Williams

Jan 26, 2014, 7:10:10 AM1/26/14
to agilestaf...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Firstly, I've just noticed that we've not updated this page with forthcoming events in a while! One to watch, maybe we need a little checklist for organising new events, actually we could model this in Trello...

Secondly, I've just blogged with my views of an excellent night, and would grateful for feedback and more importantly, lets discuss what we learnt from the evening and coding with constraints...

I won't duplicate my thoughts as they're in my post, but what did you learn?

Paul.

Paul Williams

Jan 26, 2014, 7:13:11 AM1/26/14
to agilestaf...@googlegroups.com
Actually, Jon - I've updated Trello Future Sessions with extra columns. What ya think?

Paul