Grindr Tech Talk: Using metrics to drive a high performance SCRUM Team

1 view

techev...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2014, 7:30:19 AM6/18/14
to agiles...@googlegroups.com
Grindr Tech Talk: Using metrics to drive a high performance SCRUM Team

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Hollywood, CA

For more information kindly visit:-

Location :-

Grindr HQ is located at 6725 W Sunset Blvd #110 Los Angeles 90028 (lobby level).

 We are in a 5-story red brick and green glass building on the northeast corner of Sunset and McCadden (on Sunset, east of Highland).

Please register (grindr.eventbright.com) if you plan on attending as we need to know how much seating, food and beverages to have available.