Online event: What's in The Pragmatic Programmer 2nd Edition? Part 1

Stanly Lau

Mar 2, 2020, 5:02:18 AM3/2/20
to agilesi...@googlegroups.com, Agile-Sing...@meetup.com
Hi,

I planned an online event 19 Mar evening where you can learn from one of the most influential books on software craftsmanship, The Pragmatic Programmer 2nd Ed by Dave Thomas and Andy Hunt. This part 1 event covers the first half of the book. The chapters are:

Chapter 1 - A Pragmatic Philosophy
Chapter 2 - A Pragmatic Approach
Chapter 3 - The Basic Tools
Chapter 4 - Pragmatic Paranoia

During the event, we will walk through every chapter by having the leads of each chapter share with us what's in it and their learning as well as some time for Q&A.

We’re looking for people to take a lead on sharing the chapters. If you are interested, please let me know your top 2 chapters you want to share (first come first serve). There will also be a few questions provided to guide your sharing. Each chapter can have a maximum of two people co-lead.

For more information, please visit

Stanly