Agile overview session

1 view

Stanly Lau

Sep 12, 2019, 2:15:04 AM9/12/19
to agilesi...@googlegroups.com, Agile-Sing...@meetup.com
Hi,

It’s been a while since our last meetup due to me travelling recently. Our upcoming event is “Agile overview” for people who are new to agile software development. We finally got to this after receiving many feedback from members asking what agile is.

Please note that this event in meetup.com is only a placeholder. The actual registration is in eventbrite.

Stanly

Stanly Lau

Sep 15, 2019, 8:30:13 PM9/15/19
to agilesi...@googlegroups.com, Agile-Sing...@meetup.com
To clarify, the event is free (i.e. fee will be refunded when you attend) and the direct url is

Special thanks to Rakuten for sponsoring the venue and food!

Stanly