Problem Solving Leadership Asia workshop in 2020

Stanly Lau

Aug 5, 2019, 11:16:51 AM8/5/19
to agilesi...@googlegroups.com, Agile-Sing...@meetup.com
Hi,

I made progress on bringing Esther Derby and Don Gray to Asia for their well-known Problem Solving Leadership workshop. It is a 6-day workshop about creating change, being a better technical leader and more, and not limited to developers, tech leads, testers, managers, executives, consultants and coaches. I was fortunate to join the 2014 class with Jerry Weinberg and can attest it’s relevancy not only in agile development but also organisations that wants to increase their effectiveness.

I’m gauging interest with a survey before making the workshop happen. It also contains more details about the workshop and what you can learn. If you’re interested, please access the following google form.

Thank you,
Stanly