Agile SEA and RSG Shanghai 2020

Stanly Lau

Aug 10, 2020, 10:45:17 PM8/10/20
to agilesi...@googlegroups.com, Agile-Sing...@meetup.com
Hi,

There are upcoming two virtual conferences I’m helping our friends in the region to promote:

Agile SEA 2020
———————————
Hi! South East Asia’s Agile community organisers are organising a first of a kind regional agile event with four speakers across two evenings (GMT+8) on 19th and 20th August 2020. We have esteemed speakers:
• Lyssa Adkins, Author of Coaching Agile Teams
• Shawn Cheng – CEO of Tribeless and creator of the Empathy Box
• Alex Sloley – Season Agile veteran, Microsoft alumni and all-around awesome guy
• Ruben Canlas – Organisational Change Ninja, Agile Coach and educator
The event is free! Though you can support us too with an optional ~USD2.50 supporter ticket where you will get the recordings of the events and proceeds go to charity. That’s like, having your cake and doing good at the same time!

Visit our event website at https://agile-sea.com or get your ticket at https://agilesea2020.peatix.com

RSG Shanghai 2020
Regional Scrum Gathering Shanghai has switched from a two-day in-person to a three-week online conference, starting from 22 August.

To find out more and to register, please visit https://tobeagile.cn/rsg-shanghai-2020/?lang=en

Thanks,
Stanly