WildCard conference 2020 - 18 Dec 2020

Stanly Lau

Dec 6, 2020, 9:17:15 PM12/6/20
to agilesi...@googlegroups.com, Agile-Sing...@meetup.com
Hi,

I'm helping my friends to spread the word of a community conference they're organising. Please see below for more information.

Happy December!
Stanly

-----

Hi all,

Thanks Stanly for the introduction and your support.

With two other agile practitioners based in Singapore, we created the WildCard conference
The WildCard conference is a one-day online conference about #Design, #Facilitation, #Agile, #DevOps and #Leadership happening on Friday 18 December 2020 on the platform Remo.

We invited 26 APAC top speakers from the communities to share sessions around #Design, #Facilitation, #Agile, #DevOps and #Leadership
We gave them a wildcard to design their session, which means they are completely free in producing an experience for the participants.

We partnered with the NGO Passerelles numériques (PN) to which we will donate all the proceeds of the event. PN enables young underprivileged students to build their employability through education in the digital industry.

Interested, check the programme and register!

If you have questions, please reach out to us.

See you

Simon
on behalf of the WildCard givers,