The Product Tonic Unconference (Online) - 12th Oct 2019

1 view

Stanly Lau

Sep 12, 2019, 10:36:55 AM9/12/19
to Agile-Sing...@meetup.com, agilesi...@googlegroups.com
Here’s an upcoming event from our friends on product.

Stanly

————

The Product Tonic Unconference (Online) is back for a second run!

This will be an online unconference on Oct 12th 2019 (1pm to 5pm GMT+8) that aims to bridge participants from various communities in the region. By going online, this allows for a wider group to share their product stories and connect with different communities in a 4 hour unconference.

If you are part of a product team (design, product, tech, marketing, etc), we invite you to join in the conversation and meet the product community in South East Asia!

Sign up using the Eventbrite link.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/product-tonic-unconference-online-tickets-50855675695?aff=agilesingapore

Thank you!
Michael on behalf of the organising team of the Product Tonic Unconference (Online)

————