Agile Portugal 2014 *~* 6-7 june *~* Leiria

Catarina I. Reis

Jan 30, 2014, 6:05:48 AM1/30/14
to Agile Portugal - Chairs
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Agile Portugal 2014
      6-7 June * Leiria
  http://2014.agilept.org/
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Agile Portugal is very pleased to announce that this year's edition will take place in Leiria, 6-7 june.

Once again the agile community will have the opportunity to continue to share experiences on Agile Software Development's best practices, technologies and attitudes. Agile Portugal 2014 will bring together practitioners in agile methods, both beginners and experts, from Portugal and all around the world.

We will be providing some very exciting news regarding our main topics and speakers "to-be" but in the meantime we would like to invite you to join us whether by participating in the conference (and workshops), submitting a talk and becoming a speaker or sponsoring the event. You choose! :)

If you have any questions feel free to contact us through the email address cha...@agilept.org.

See you soon!

Regards,

Conference Chairs: