Nashville PMI Agile CoP Panel Discussion - January 24th

Benny

Jan 17, 2012, 11:20:23 AM1/17/12
to Nashville Agile Users Group
The evening of January 24th, the Nashville PMI Agile Community of
Practice will be hosting an Agile discussion panel. Several members of
the Nashville Agile Users Group will be on that panel. A couple of
months ago Kevin Teske from the PMI Agile CoP attended our meeting to
discuss the PMI Agile certification and several of us got to meet him
and ask him questions. Now he is inviting us to attend this event and
hopefully provide him feedback at the Agile users group meeting later.
It would be great to have several of our members show up to the
discussion.

The panel discussion will be held on Tuesday, January 24th from 5:30 -
7:00 PM at Healthways, 701 Cool Springs Blvd.

Speakers will include:
Brian Rothman, MD, Vanderbilt (Sponsor)
Jon Terry, LeanKit Kanban (Vendor)
Douglas Styler, HCA (Product Owner)
Benny Baggott, Ingram Content Group (Scrum Master/Development)
Wanda Leonard (Quality)

I think that if we have a good showing from this group, we can do some
networking and bring more people to the Nashville Agile Users Group.