"Intro to Agile Night" Monday, March 19th @ 5:30 PM

TommyNorman

Mar 6, 2012, 10:55:44 PM3/6/12
to Nashville Agile Users Group
The Nashville Agile User Group presents
"Intro to Agile Night"

Monday, March 19th @ 5:30 PM
5410 Maryland Way, Suite 460, Brentwood, TN 37027

Come join us for a night of presentations introducing you to some of
the more popular Agile processes: Scrum, eXtreme Programming (XP), and
Lean/Kanban.

This event is FREE and dinner is on us thanks to our premier sponsor
Vaco!

We also have some great door prizes including box seats to a Predators
game, AppleTV, Kindle Fire, and more.

For more information and to register visit our Facebook event page at
http://www.facebook.com/events/102591569872301/.

This night of Agile goodness is brought to you by our sponsors:

Vaco - http://www.vaco.com/nashville

Leankit Kanban - http://www.leankitkanban.com/

Holland Square Group - http://www.hollandsquare.com/

TommyNorman

Mar 6, 2012, 11:29:05 PM3/6/12
to Nashville Agile Users Group
Want to help promote our upcoming "Intro to Agile Night"? Download our
PDF flyer and plaster it everywhere! Your office, your home, the
bathroom, where ever...

http://www.tommynorman.info/files/IntroToAgileNight.pdf