Nashville Agile User Group Meeting - Monday May 14th @ 12 Noon

TommyNorman

Apr 25, 2012, 11:09:09 PM4/25/12
to Nashville Agile Users Group
Nashville Agile User Group Meeting

When: May 14th 12:00 PM
Where: Vaco Offices, 5410 Maryland Way, Suite 410, Brentwood, TN
37027

Discussion Topic:"Estimating User Stories"

Many teams struggle with how to provide estimates for User Stories.
Many argue that you can't provide decent estimates without all the
details while others argue that estimating is a complete waste of
time. Don't even get us started on what the heck a story point is!
We'll discuss our various approaches to estimating and share our best
practices.

Feel free to register at http://www.facebook.com/events/278015098955912/#!/events/278015098955912/
(but it is not required).

Please spread the word to people who are using an Agile
process currently, and those who are interested in learning more.
This meeting is an open discussion so anyone can join in and share
their experiences. Pizza and drinks will be provided and attendance
is FREE thanks to our sponsor Vaco ( http://www.vaco.com/nashville).

TommyNorman

May 13, 2012, 10:33:21 PM5/13/12
to Nashville Agile Users Group
Reminder: See you at the Agile user group lunch tomorrow, May 14th at
Noon!