Nashville Agile User Group Meeting - Monday August 13th @ 12 Noon (Back at Vaco!)

TommyNorman

Aug 10, 2012, 10:54:24 AM8/10/12
to agilena...@googlegroups.com
Nashville Agile User Group Meeting

When: June 11th 12:00 PM
Where: Vaco Offices, 5410 Maryland Way, Suite 410, Brentwood, TN
37027

Discussion Topic:"Agile Potluck: Want Do You Want To Talk About?"

This month we are trying something new. We will not have an official topic before the meeting but rather let the attendees throw out topics (or their current issues) for us to talk about and let the group vote. So if you have a burning Agile question you just have not gotten a good answer for, come share it with the group!

Feel free to register at   http://www.facebook.com/events/121313384681111/
(but it is not required).

Please spread the word to people who are using an Agile
process currently, and those who are interested in learning more.
This meeting is an open discussion so anyone can join in and share
their experiences. Pizza and drinks will be provided and attendance
is FREE thanks to our sponsor Vaco ( http://www.vaco.com/nashville).