Nashville Agile User Group Meeting - Monday January 9th @ 12 Noon

Benny

Jan 9, 2012, 11:17:03 AM1/9/12
to Nashville Agile Users Group
Nashville Agile User Group Meeting

When: January 9th 12:00 PM
Where: Vaco Offices, 5410 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027

Discussion Topic:"User Story Creation and Estimation"

What is a good user story? Have you ever seen one? How do you
estimate your user stories and what unit of measure do you use for the
estimation. What is relative estimation and why should you or
shouldn't you use hours to estimate user stories? Bring your
questions and examples to the meeting to find out what others in the
area are doing.

Please spread the word to people who are using an Agile
process currently, and those who are interested in learning more.
This meeting is an open discussion so anyone can join in and share
their experiences. Pizza and drinks will be provided and attendance
is FREE thanks to our sponsor Vaco.

Ankur Patwa

Jan 9, 2012, 11:22:18 AM1/9/12
to agilena...@googlegroups.com
All,
Hi; I am a Product Owner and I would love to attend and be involved in these meetings except that I work in downtown Nashville.
Is it possible to setup a web-meeting for remote participants like me?

Best,
Ankur

Benny

Jan 10, 2012, 10:59:06 PM1/10/12
to Nashville Agile Users Group
Ankur,

That is a good idea. We really want to increase participation this
year and grow the Agile community in Nashville. This is one way that
we might be able to do that for people that are too far away, or whose
schedules aren't flexible for a lunch that long. I will discuss it
with the other group leaders and see what we can come up with.

Thanks for the suggestion,

Benny Baggott