Seeking driven software engineers to join a cutting edge software startup

Chad Upjohn

May 3, 2012, 10:42:40 AM5/3/12
to Nashville Agile Users Group
First - thank you to Tommy for the meet up to talk with Alistair last
night. That was the best meet up I've been to in a while.

Second - I wanted to pass around the notice that we are looking for
software engineers. We are a software start-up who are offering the
opportunity for a driven developer to put his mark on the product.

Software start-up, creating beauty and innovation in legal software
through cutting edge technology, seeking bright, self-motivated, and
driven software engineers who are committed to proving how much they
can achieve by the strength of their mind, creativity, and spirit.
Great working environment that appreciates individuality and life. -
Contact: Chad Upjohn - ch...@cicayda.com