Agile Game Night - Tuesday, October 23rd @ 5:30

TommyNorman

Oct 2, 2012, 9:40:12 PM10/2/12
to agilena...@googlegroups.com

Why learn Agile values and principles from boring lectures? Come enjoy some fun and games and have your own “Ah-ha!” moments.  Learn stuff like theory of constraints, benefits of

iterations, myths of fungible resources, and more! Attendance is FREE and dinner is on us as well as all the fun and games.

DOOR PRIZES: 1 TB External Hard Drive, 128 GB Solid State Drive, iHome Docking Station

When: Tuesday, October 23rd - Dinner @ 5:30 PM Games @ 6:00 PM
Where: Omnicell, 443 Donelson Pike, Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37214 (Directions below)

Directions
  • Take I-40 East towards Knoxville.
  • Take Donelson Pike north exit.
  • Take a right onto Allen Road after Bar-B Cutie.
  • 500 ft up the hill take a left into the office park and you will see the Omnicell logo on the side of the main building.
  • Drive right around to the back of the building and enter under the green awning.

 Thanks to all our sponsors:

TommyNorman

Oct 2, 2012, 9:55:27 PM10/2/12
to agilena...@googlegroups.com
You can help us promote this event by downloading the flyer and spreading the word: http://tommynorman.info/files/agilegamenightflyer.pdf

Ernie

Oct 4, 2012, 11:05:27 AM10/4/12
to agilena...@googlegroups.com
Is there a registration link or do I just tell you I'll be there?

TommyNorman

Oct 4, 2012, 3:06:16 PM10/4/12
to agilena...@googlegroups.com
You can RSVP for the event on our Facebook page to help us get an idea of how much food to order!

Benny Baggott

Oct 24, 2012, 4:08:07 PM10/24/12
to agilena...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who came out last night. Engaging discussion and interesting discovery.

Ernie Jones

Oct 24, 2012, 5:19:13 PM10/24/12
to agilena...@googlegroups.com
You guys did a good job putting it all together!