Pramod's talk: Presenter Materials and Your Feedback

John Salch

Jan 16, 2008, 10:05:48 AM1/16/08
to agilehouston
Gang,

Pramod's talk was very interesting. I really enjoyed the
demonstration of the simplicity of the approach he was recommending.
The meeting was very interactive and engaging for the audience.

I have updated the wiki page for the talk to include links to the
materials. I would encourage you to have a look as he has provided
the presentation and code sample, include ant tasks to do all the
database refactoring activities that he demoed!

You can find all of the this by going to AgileHouston.org, then
clicking "Meeting Archive". At the bottom of the list is the latest
talk. Click that link and at the top of the meeting page is a set of
links for you to use.

Also, if you have any feedback regarding the talk, please send it to
me directly. I am interested in hearing your thoughts on how
AgileHouston can improve in the future.

Best regards,
John