REMINDER: Continuous Testing Meeting Tonight @ 6:30!

Nathan Eror

May 29, 2008, 11:35:46 AM5/29/08
to agilehoust...@googlegroups.com, agileh...@googlegroups.com
Hope to see all you there!

Details:
http://agilehouston.org/Main/ContinuousTesting

Continuous Testing: TDD Turned Up To 12
May 29th 2008 - 6:30pm
3100 Main St, Suite 900
Presented by Ben Rady
Abstract:

Now that we've all mastered Test Driven Development, what comes next?
It just might be Continuous Testing.

CT is a developer practice that involves automatically running the
minimal necessary set of unit tests after every change, even so much
as a line of code. It turns up the feedback dial to 12, giving you
instant feedback about the semantic correctness of your code, just as
modern IDE's give you instant feedback about syntax errors. This
practice has a profound impact on the way we write, organize,
optimize, and run our tests. This session will cover the history,
theory, practice, and daily application of CT to real-world projects.