APLN is Coming to Houston

John Salch

Jun 7, 2008, 7:26:21 AM6/7/08
to agilehouston
Gang,

Here is an announcement from Robbie Mac Iver of APLN Houston:

We are organizing an Agile Project Leadership Network (APLN) chapter
for the Houston area with the purpose of promoting the growth of agile
practices in Houston, sharing real world experiences with agility, and
providing a professional networking forum for like-minded
professionals.
Currently we are currently investigating the chapter logistics,
seeking potential corporate sponsors, and identifying our initial
speakers and hope to be making further announcements in the next few
weeks.
In the meantime, APLN Houston needs you:
• Contact us with your ideas and suggestions to help make this chapter
yours
• Register (at no charge) at www.APLNHouston.org to join our mailing
list for updated information and future announcements
• Help guide the chapter by participating in discussions on our blog
www.APLNHouston.org
• Tell your friends and colleagues about us

Thanks,
Robbie Mac Iver – rmac...@swdecisions.com
Ron Whitebread – Whitebr...@corp.sysco.com

Regards,