[ANN] JUnit workshop reminder

Ben Rady

Jun 14, 2007, 11:41:40 PM6/14/07
to agileh...@googlegroups.com, agilehoust...@googlegroups.com, extremepr...@yahoogroups.com, testdriven...@yahoogroups.com, coa...@objectmentor.com
Just a reminder...

Agile Houston is hosting a workshop to help improve the JUnit community site, JUnit.org. We'll be updating the site and adding some new tools to help 'Test Infected' developers collaborate and get the most out of JUnit. For all you developers, this will be a great opportunity to pair program with other members of Houston's Agile developer community. For web/graphic designers, this is a great chance to contribute to a well-known site and work with skilled software developers from the Houston area. We'll be using a wide range of tools and technologies (not just Java), so all are welcome. If you use and love JUnit, now is your chance to give back.

Some of our planned improvements include:

- A forum that lets developers post hard-to-test code, and "test case" responses that show coverage and test results.
- A JUnit roadmap that shows changes to upcoming versions, like the Hamcrest style API changes in JUnit 4.4
- Updated graphics, layout, and content.

The workshop starts at 9:00am Tomorrow (June 16th) and will be open all day. Food and drinks will be provided. We'll be meeting here:

Courtyard Marriott
916 Dallas
Houston, TX 77002

Just bring your laptop (or your pair programming hat) and be ready to sling some code!