Teamwork and Shared Responsibilities

Alina Daunyte

Nov 15, 2020, 6:11:44 PM11/15/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone!

I am looking for a game, that can be played virtually, to teach teams the importance of teamwork and working towards a shared goal together. I am working with a number of teams that have a strong divide between development and quality engineering responsibilities. I would like to find a game that would highlight the importance of helping each other out and to help dilute the separation between two different disciplines.

I played a Chair Game in the office in the past which was great at highlighting the importance of teamwork. I also found Team Responsibility game of tasty cup cakes that could potentially work but only in the collocated setting. I am looking for some virtual alternatives.

Thank you so much for your help!
Alina

Slava Tsyrulnik

Dec 21, 2020, 5:43:54 PM12/21/20
to AgileGames
Hi

Check Featureban, online version available: "Featureban online"