randomness

Aleem Khan

Dec 9, 2020, 9:30:37 AM12/9/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for help in explaining randomness in any system.  Do you come across an activity or game or a short video that explains this concept? in the context of teams, organizational or even social/ecological etc.

Best regards
Aleem

Mark Levison

Dec 9, 2020, 9:59:24 AM12/9/20
to agilegames
Directly no. I'm working on a game with that has both gremlins and user story success as randomness: http://teamsgame.agilepainrelief.com/

Caveats: the game mechanics are mostly complete. However the actions/improvements and gremlins need a lot of work. We also have work to do on information display. The game won't be ready until late Jan for real use.

Cheers
Mark

Marcin Żmigrodzki

Dec 9, 2020, 10:24:04 AM12/9/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com
I have created a game around Monte Carlo and quantitstive risk analysis in projects.
But you need to use automatic translation for it is in Polish.

Marcin