Games related with Agile Managment

Celio Junior

Oct 13, 2020, 10:07:02 AM10/13/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone

I would appreciate your help in indicating games that can be played remotely (even with adaptations) and that deal with the following themes:

  - Short Iterations
  - Timebox
  - Variable Scope
  - Self-management

Thank you all

--
Célio Santana
Cel: 55 81 99730350

Process Management Improvement is Software Engineering (PROMISE) - http://www.cin.ufpe.br/~promise/

Jorge Luis Castro Toribio

Oct 13, 2020, 10:35:13 PM10/13/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Hi Célio.

Good evening. Hope you and your family are safe and well. I have created this game "DevOps, Agile and Lean business needs game" which has the themes that you mentioned. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/jorgeluiscastrotoribio_virtual-devops-agile-lean-business-need-game-activity-6719503427199610880-0FPD

Thanks/Gracias.

Regards/Saludos cordiales,

Jorge Castro

IT Program Manager

Mobile Phone:++51  990448656

Skype: jorgel.castrot

Hangouts: jorge....@pucp.pe

LinkedIn: https://pe.linkedin.com/in/jorgeluiscastrotoribio

Mark Levison

Oct 14, 2020, 10:11:41 AM10/14/20
to agilegames
We've created a game called the High Performance Organizations Game: https://agilepainrelief.com/building-high-performance-organizations-game its designed to be played on a large Kanban board and simultate the tradeoffs involved in building an organization.

Cheers
Mark

Celio Junior

Nov 14, 2020, 5:23:24 AM11/14/20