Virtual Agile Games

James Thomas

Dec 31, 2020, 2:47:22 AM12/31/20
to AgileGames
Hello Everyone,

I am attempting to find the best, most impactful VIRTUAL agile games out there.

What games you have experienced? do you have links or instructions?

I am looking to consolidate and uplift these games and their creators.

Thanks!

-James

Marcin Żmigrodzki

Dec 31, 2020, 4:31:32 AM12/31/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com
I would suggest my simulator: https://agilegame.octigo.pl/

Richard Kasperowski

Dec 31, 2020, 8:16:32 AM12/31/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Yes! And check out the list of activities I've been using https://kasperowski.com/your-remote-team-actually-can-be-awesome/. And you're invited to join us at the monthly Agile Dojo https://kasperowski.com/keynotes/. Be well!

Doug Husovsky

Dec 31, 2020, 11:49:52 AM12/31/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Hi James

Please see: https://www.sevawise.com/gamesfor python based virtual games.

James Thomas

Jan 1, 2021, 2:53:19 AM1/1/21
to AgileGames
Thanks, Douglas,

I geta 404 error tho when I go to the link. Do you have one that works?

Mark Levison

Jan 1, 2021, 3:20:50 PM1/1/21
to agilegames
Our game is in a stage I will call pre-Alpha. I need to add more rounds, more actions, create the educational component, improve usability etc.

However it exists
Mark

Ahmed Avais

Jan 1, 2021, 4:59:19 PM1/1/21
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Looks like there was a typo there. Try this:

Doug Husovsky

Jan 1, 2021, 8:45:17 PM1/1/21
to agile...@googlegroups.com

James Thomas

Jan 1, 2021, 10:21:53 PM1/1/21
to AgileGames
@Douglas thanks that works much better, I will check them out.

@mark Levison If you are referring to the kanban simulator i would still like to promote it.

@Richard we will talk.

would love to cover many of these.

Timofey Yevgrashyn

Jan 2, 2021, 3:33:24 AM1/2/21
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

Please check out online version of my ScrumCardGame at

It fully reliable, while still in open beta 😁

P.s.
If you interested in a list already collected by Play14 community, here is the public Trello board

Timofey Yevgrashyn
Author of ScrumCardGame
https://ScrumCardGame.com

Mark Levison

Jan 2, 2021, 1:48:09 PM1/2/21
to agilegames
James -

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 10:21 PM James Thomas <agilegame...@gmail.com> wrote:
@mark Levison If you are referring to the kanban simulator i would still like to promote it.

No - mine was the half baked teams game: teamsgame.agilepainrelief.com - the mechanics on the back end are solid, the number of rounds and actions need to be increased. The game text needs massive work. The UI needs some work.

The point of the game is to show people that there is a tradeoff - you can't just write features all day long, there have to be improvements.

Cheers
Mark

Marcin Żmigrodzki

Jan 2, 2021, 2:11:39 PM1/2/21