introducing Hernan from Argentina

Hernan Sartorelli

Nov 15, 2020, 7:32:12 AM11/15/20
to AgileGames
Hello, everyone!

- Who you are?

Hi, I'm Hernán, since 2008 I have been working in Agile. In different companies I have worked as a team member, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Mentor and today as Agile Coach. I love using games to teach agile concepts and to promote fun in work teams.

- what was the first agile game you played?

The first Agile game I played was the Ball Point Game.

 - when you played that?

I played the Ball Point Game in 2008 in a Scrum Master training.

- what was your experience?

I loved the game from the first time I played, and when I train teams I play it to explain the Scrum Framework and concepts like timebox, inspection, adaptation, and much more.
My english is bad, sorry for that. (I'm writing these lines using google translate)