User Story Concept Virtual games

Bhartendu Pandey

Oct 20, 2020, 8:55:52 AM10/20/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Could you please suggest virtual games that could be played with Agile teams to teach the User Story concept and how to create an effective user story?

--
Regards,
Bhartendu Pandey

Richard Kasperowski

Oct 24, 2020, 1:51:08 PM10/24/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Bhartendu! I use an activity set that includes the Product Inception Canvas (preview: https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_kr3H3pQ=/), a User Story elaboration activity (preview: https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_kr3M4C0=/), and more. I hope this helps!

Jorge Luis Castro Toribio

Oct 25, 2020, 10:09:57 PM10/25/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Bhartendu.

I like the power of conversation Game to introduce user stories.

Thanks/Gracias.

Regards/Saludos cordiales,

Jorge Castro

IT Program Manager