Suggest :Games for Agile Mindset with team of 22 members

Saurabh Pahuja

Feb 17, 2021, 2:31:09 AM2/17/21
to AgileGames
Hi all , please suggest some virtual games which cane be played in shared manner to -develop agile principles VIRTUALLY, all being engaged at same time.

Saurabh Pahuja
Scrum Master

Yves Hanoulle

Feb 17, 2021, 2:36:44 AM2/17/21
to agilegames
hi,

In the Scaling ball game, we have collected all the version we know of the ball point game
and we recently added an online version of the ball ball point game (created by the remote coaches)

Less a game yet also very interesting to see what agiel values already exist is a workshop to create your own manifesto
at this moment only an offline version is inside the book, yet uit has recently been used also in an online version. I was told it was pretty easy based on the info of the book, and the people who facilitated it, will update the e-book so that it also contains the online version
(yet like I said, it was not hard to convert it online)

yves

Op wo 17 feb. 2021 om 08:31 schreef Saurabh Pahuja <saurabh...@gmail.com>:

Yves Hanoulle 0476 43 38 32
www.hanoulle.be

Community events that need your help:
  • MetaCoaching on your online conference >> help
  • CoachRetreat in your country (or online) >> mail me or Oana Juncu
  • www.agileconferenc.es all agile conferences worldwide, maintained by the community
books:

      Greg Hutchings

      Feb 17, 2021, 3:00:54 AM2/17/21
      to agile...@googlegroups.com
      Hi there,
      I would suggest a team self design event, which you could set up on Miro.  3-4 circles with space in each for 5-8 people.  each person would do a self-inventory of skills, which they could first identify as those important to deliver full features - e.g. dev, test, analysis, architecture, UX...  and then each give themselves a rating between 1 and 5 stars on each skill.

      The 3-4 circles would become 3-4 teams that are each cross functional, self-forming and self-organizing.  After forming, in 3 iterations, stakeholders (e.g. managers if you have them, competency mentors outside of the teams, product owner(s), etc.) would give feedback with post-its on each circle based on their observations.

      After 3 iterations the new teams are likely to be cohesive, self-organized, happy to be together and supported by stakeholders who themselves will have demonstrated servant leadership.

      After this game, the teams may actually form - and become long lasting, cross functional feature teams.

      IMHO, a "team" of 22 is usually more of a group than an actual team, in the collaborative, shared goal and common working patterns typical of my use of the word "team", but of course this is up to you.

      I can give you some more support if needed and if you want to explore this.  I've facilitated this for up to 160+ people who formed 29 teams, but in an actual physical space.  Friends of mine have done the facilitation online - some I think are in this google group and might be able to add some more color to this description.

      I realize that I should create a nice blog post about this - there is a description written by Craig and Ahmad with one way to do this: https://less.works/blog/2018/12/27/how-to-form-teams-a-story-of-self-designing-teams.html

      Hope this helps!

      Cheers,

      Greg

      Best,