AgileVoice Code

Rick Myers

Oct 8, 2011, 11:56:10 AM10/8/11
to AgileBill OSS Billing
Hi.

I am looking for the AgileVoice version of Agilebill. I downloaded
and installed the AgileBill system but I thought AgileVoice was a add-
on that needed to be layered on top. I am specificially looking for
the ability to auto provisioning peers in Asterisk and so far I cannot
find the hooks in the AgileBill code to do it, so I assume I need to
layer in AgileVoice.

Anyone know what I am missing or can do to get AgileVoice?

Thanks!

Rick

sluther

Oct 8, 2011, 5:17:12 PM10/8/11
to AgileBill OSS Billing
Hi Rick,

Hmm.. Where did you download the software from? The version hosted on
GitHub does come with all of the code necessary for AgileVoice to
work.

Regards,
Scott

voipation

Aug 14, 2012, 5:07:07 PM8/14/12
to agileb...@googlegroups.com
Scott , I  also downloaded the software from Tony Landis version from github , but sip peer provisioning is missing .. any thoughts , suggestions .. pointers
? kindly help!