Radius Server Integration with Agilevoice

Om Bisht

Aug 1, 2012, 2:10:35 AM8/1/12
to AgileBill OSS Billing
Hello Guys, I have installed agilevoice and was wondering if anyone
can provide some help/information regarding

->integration of radius server (I've installed freeRadius) with
AgileVoice ? How the radius plug in-module is configured ?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
--Om

Ahmed Bakhiet AbdelHafiez

Nov 4, 2012, 4:52:56 AM11/4/12
to agileb...@googlegroups.com, ohm....@googlemail.com
Greetings,

Excuse me Could you please share your installation procedure as I need to install the same billing software on my Linux OS ...

Thanks & Appreciared.

Hrishi

Nov 4, 2012, 6:04:34 AM11/4/12
to agileb...@googlegroups.com, ohm....@googlemail.com
You can check below link to get old archived document. At least you can finish initial setup.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060830031851/http://www.agilebill.com/Support

Hrishi

Nov 4, 2012, 6:05:12 AM11/4/12
to agileb...@googlegroups.com, ohm....@googlemail.com
You can check below link to get old archived document. At least you can finish some basic setup.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060830031851/http://www.agilebill.com/Support