Installation fails with SQL errors caused by erroneous table names

Ad Aerts

Dec 12, 2012, 8:52:36 AM12/12/12
to agileb...@googlegroups.com
When installing today's version of AgileBil I run into a load of SQL errors like the following:

5 Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 11

ALTER TABLE ab_module ADD INDEX parent (parent_id)
Error (install_sql-3): Table 'sbif_billing.ab_module' doesn't exist

ALTER TABLE ab_module ADD INDEX menu_display (menu_display)
Error (install_sql-3): Table 'sbif_billing.ab_module' doesn't exist

ALTER TABLE ab_module ADD INDEX displays (status, menu_display)
Error (install_sql-3): Table 'sbif_billing.ab_module' doesn't exist

When checking the created database structure, I noticed that all table named end with ' _id'. In the example above, the table ab_module does not exist, but ab_module_id does. Seems like a serious bug to me...

Ad.