Euro character & documentation

Mauro

Jul 27, 2012, 6:30:38 AM7/27/12
to agileb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm attempting to install your software. I've a lot of problem on special chars, above all the euro char that is not correctly displayed.
I solved adding a "defaullt UTF-8" in the template header, but the pdf still does not work.
Can you send a link to a working documentation? Also a user manual would be really appreciated.

I'm available to help your project to be used in Europe too, but of course I'll need the documentation. Do you want help in fixing bugs??? I could be right person.
Thank you, best regards.

Mauro

Hrishi

Jul 27, 2012, 6:36:25 AM7/27/12
to agileb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mauro,

Currently working document is not available (as I searched at every possible location). But still you can use old documentation, which is archived on Internet.
Check below URL for the same.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060830031851/http://www.agilebill.com/Support

--Hrishi

Mauro

Jul 27, 2012, 6:46:53 AM7/27/12
to agileb...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, this will be useful. Have suggestion for fixing the euro sign in pdf? Only with the USD it works well....
Message has been deleted