Re: Digest for agilebd@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Fuad Omar

Sep 30, 2011, 9:54:34 AM9/30/11
to agi...@googlegroups.com
I have both the books in PDF format. Please let me if anyone is really interested to read it.

Fuad Bin Omar
COO

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 7:23 PM, <agi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/agilebd/topics

    Md Mostofa Azad <mos...@gmail.com> Sep 30 11:00AM +0200 ^

    Hi,

    I was wondering if any of you could recommend a couple of good books for
    studying usability, especially on the web .

    Also are there any books on designing good and easy work flows for users.

    Thanks !

    Kind regards,
    Mostofa

    Md Emran Hasan <php...@gmail.com> Sep 30 03:23PM +0600 ^

    Hi Mostofa Bhai,

    The most you can learn regarding usability (especially for web) is from the
    book "Don't Make Me Think" by Steve Krug. You can follow it by his next
    book, "Rocket Surgery Made Easy" to get a hands-on doing the stuff yourself.
    These books don't have any PDF version, so you can either buy the hardcover
    from store or buy the kindle version.

    *Don't Make Me Think* is a book that every developer, designer, manager,
    well anyone related to a project with an user interface should read.

    Regards,

    --
    *Md Emran Hasan*
    Co-founder, CTO

    e: php...@gmail.com
    w: www.phpfour.com

Mahbub E Elahi Ron

Oct 2, 2011, 11:18:57 PM10/2/11
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fuad,

I am really interested to read the books, specially 'Dont Make me Think'. Do you have 'Design of Everyday thinks' also? Please send

Ron

Md. Shafiuzzaman

Oct 3, 2011, 10:35:21 PM10/3/11
to agi...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am also interested to read those two books. Please send.

With regards,

Md. Shafiuzzaman

Asif Atick

Oct 4, 2011, 1:49:52 AM10/4/11