Tech Adda (discussion) on self manged team, today.

Shaer Hassan

Dec 13, 2011, 2:13:10 AM12/13/11
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Here is an invitation for you:

Do you want to be the next ThoughtWorks?

Keynote Speaker: S M Sohan, Consultant, ThoughtWorks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ThoughtWorks), MSc (University of Calgary, Canada). http://ca.linkedin.com/in/sohan

Note from Speaker:

After spending a year with ThoughtWorks, I have found the gem about how this organization runs to be quite simple - "self managed". You'll hear about the extent to which we actually leverage "self management", and possibly come up with drive to empower your team more than ever before. ThoughtWorks is now in 8 countries, 22 offices and 1700+ people company, and we have seen proven ways to "self manage" this global army. I wish, you'll be able to take a few of our practices to your team after this talk.

Organized by: Nascenia IT (www.nascenia.com) and BASIS

Duration: 80 minutes

Time: 5:30 pm, Dec 13, 2011

Venue: BASIS Auditorium, BDBL Bhaban (level 5), 12 Karwan Bazar, Dhaka

Audience: Software professionals and entrepreneurs

You guys are invited.

--
Shaer Hassan
CEO, Nascenia IT