Google I/O extended conference hosted at Darden next week

1 view

LSP Coordinator

Jun 22, 2012, 3:53:49 PM6/22/12
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm the community manager for the computing professionals at UVa.
We're hosting the Google I/O Extended conference at Darden and would like to invite folks from this group to attend if they are interested.  The event is next Wednesday through Friday and we'll be in the iLab at Darden.
The registration page is here.  It includes directions to the iLab.
Anyone interested is welcome to attend!  Note session times are in PST so we'll be at Darden ~11-8PM broadcasting the conference.
Thanks,
Kristin Palmer
249-6659