February Meeting to feature Daniel Vacanti!

Andrea Ross

Jan 29, 2013, 5:25:09 PM1/29/13
to agile...@googlegroups.com

We are very fortunate to have Daniel Vacanti coming to speak with us on Feb 20th 2013.  Daniel will be in town teaching a Kanban class and has graciously agreed to come to our meeting!  The format for the meeting will be an OpenJam session, so bring your questions and discussion topics.  Daniel presents internationally on the topics of Lean, Agile and Kanban and as you can see by his Bio below, he was one of the founders of the method along with David Anderson.  Daniel has much wisdom and experience to impart and is always engaging, informative and inspirational!

I hope you will join me at the Feb 20th meeting.  A healthy turnout helps to keep great presenters coming to our little village in the mountains!  There is room for 35, so be sure to  Register here.

Bio:

Daniel Vacanti is a 17-year software industry veteran. In 2007, he helped to create the Kanban Method for software development with David Anderson. He managed the world’s first project implementation of Kanban that year, and has been conducting Kanban training, coaching, and consulting ever since. He counts several Fortune 100 companies as some of his current and past clients. In 2011 he founded Corporate Kanban, Inc., which provides world-class Lean training and consulting to companies all over the globe. Daniel holds a Masters in Business Administration and regularly teaches a class on lean principles for software management at the University of California Berkeley.