Kanban Blitz next week!

Andrea Ross

Oct 3, 2012, 6:40:08 PM10/3/12
to agile...@googlegroups.com

There will be a blitz of opportunities the second week in October that I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of.  They are:

LKU Accredited Kanban Training brought to you by Impact Makers and featuring Daniel Vacanti:

Daniel Vacanti is offering his Kanban training in Richmond on Oct 10-11.

Daniel was one of the founders of the Kanban Method along with David Anderson.  He is literally a world class instructor and one of the limited number of people who can offer the LKU Accredited Kanban training.   We are very fortunate to have this level of training offered in Richmond!

I took Daniel's training in Feb of this year and found that I had everything I needed to go back to my organization and effectively implement a successful Kanban system.

For more details on the class, go to
http://impactmakers.o...

Capital Kanban (LIG) with none other than Daniel Vacanti:

Meeting at Twin Hickory library on Oct 11th from 6:30-8:00.  Daniel will be presenting ‘Using Kanban for Projects – handling milestones, deadlines and dependencies.’   This meeting will be sponsored by Innovate Virginia.

Innovate Virginia:

This is a one day conference that brings innovation thought leaders together right here in Richmond!  It got great reviews last year.  They have sold 80% of the 175 person capacity At only $199.00 and local, it's the best deal in town!  Capital Kanban will have a table at this event as Agile Richmond has been a gracious supporter of all we are doing in our LIG!

I'm very excited about all these offerings and the part that Capital Kanban can play in helping to make them happen!