Next AgileCville meeting is Tuesday July 17th.

Simon Cockayne

Jun 22, 2012, 4:00:46 PM6/22/12
to agile...@googlegroups.com

Hey gang,

Well...we had a lovely meeting this week :-)

So…our next AgileCville meeting is Tuesday July 17th.

*** Books ***

Sharon at Scitent, kindly agreed to let Seth, our librarian, keep our library (box of books) in the Scitent buidling.

So...don't forget to browse the books in the meeting...and feel free to borrow/return. Also...feel free to donate books to the library...if you think they will be useful.

Moreover, if you have read (or are reading) a book...feel free to do a two minute review in the meeting.

I thought we'd start thinking about the agenda...sooner rather than later.

Here's a skeletal outline

 *** Agenda ***

* Book review

Free form - off the cuff - quick book reviews.

* Lightning talks

Anyone?

* Group discussions (Possibly to be chosen / performed using Lean Coffee approach).

1.       Scrum metrics II - Simon Cockayne - following on from our curtailed June discussion.

2.     Key Performance Indicators - Baron - KPIs in an agile environment.

3.       Discussing upcoming need for New ScrumMaster for AgileCville  group – introduced by Simon Cockayne.

* Demos

1.       CA Agile Vision – Simon Cockayne (Full disclosure – I am an employee of CA Technologies).
(“CA Agile Vision helps your agile application development and application delivery teams become more customer-centric and deliver projects faster. By providing better visibility into your deliverables, costs, and resources for all your sprints and projects CA Agile Vision helps you make informed resource allocation decisions and stay on track.” http://www.ca.com/us/agile-application-development.aspx)

* Planning next meeting

* AOB