ScrumMaster Certifications (CSM) in Ukraine

5 views
Skip to first unread message

Alexey Krivitsky

unread,
Mar 28, 2007, 2:22:36 AM3/28/07
to Agile Ukraine
Hi all

This is to announce that Michael Vizdos will visit us in June to
conduct two CSM sessions.
This is going to be the first CSM even done publicly in Ukraine.

Details can be found at
http://www.scrumalliance.org/member_profiles/72-michael-j-vizdos

// Alexey

Artem.Chertov

unread,
Mar 31, 2007, 7:38:49 AM3/31/07
to Agile Software Development Group, Ukraine
how cost?
стоимость? :)

On 28 мар, 09:22, "Alexey Krivitsky" <alexeykrivit...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Tim Yevgrashyn

unread,
Apr 1, 2007, 12:37:35 PM4/1/07
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
Там все написано ;-)

 
With best regards,
Timofey Yevgrashyn

alexeyk...@gmail.com

unread,
Apr 7, 2007, 4:07:53 PM4/7/07
to Agile Software Development Group, Ukraine
We updated the CSM course info.
Please visit the page http://www.agileukraine.org/2007/03/scrummaster-certifications-in-kiev-june.html

I still believe this is a great opportunity for you to learn and feel
Scrum.

There are not so many certified ScrumMasters in Ukraine, or at least
people who have enough understanding of Scrum.
Personally I know 2 CSMs... maybe there are a few more around.

In order to make this event happen, we need to get 30+ participants,
so please don't wait for the last moment to apply.

Thank you.

// Alexey

mvi...@gmail.com

unread,
Apr 7, 2007, 9:35:24 PM4/7/07
to Agile Software Development Group, Ukraine
Hi,

I am looking forward to coming to Kiev in June. If anyone has any
questions please either ask them in this thread of feel free to email
me directly at m...@michaelvizdos.com.

Thank you!

- mike
www.implementingscrum.com


On Mar 28, 2:22 am, "Alexey Krivitsky" <alexeykrivit...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Alexey Krivitsky

unread,
Apr 8, 2007, 6:06:14 AM4/8/07
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I just had a comment from one of the members of our group, he doubted
to participate because of his English level.

If this is a concern of more people then we can have an interpreter -
should be quite easy.
Even I could translate in case.

Just don't hesitate to stress your opinion.
We can make it comfortable to participate for everyone,

-----------

Общаясь с одним из членов нашей группы, я выяснил, что некоторые люди
сомневаются в участии в тренинге из-за неуверены в своем английском.

Если это существенный фактор - мы могли бы довольно легко нанять
переводчика. Даже, я мог бы переводить, если необходимо.

Пишите, мы что-то придумаем. Комфортно будет всем.

// Alexey

Yuriy Mann

unread,
Apr 8, 2007, 7:36:34 AM4/8/07
to Agile Software Development Group, Ukraine
Regarding the interpreter - IMHO having this course with an
interpreter can reduce its effectiveness substantially - due to having
less time and less freedom for discussions.

So, Lesha, could you consider this as both a wish and a suggestion: if
there appear to be a number of people feeling really uncomfortable
with English, they could be included into the same one of the two
sessions in June. So that the other session be held in English.

And another suggestion about getting enough (30+) people for the
training: I think you could be fairly successful in involving people
from Moscow ans St. Petersburg, as well as other Ukrainian cities such
as Donetsk or Odessa or Kharkov. Just a guess based on the fact that
there seems to be no CSM training planned in CIS countries in the few
next months:
http://www.scrumalliance.org/courses?page=1


On Apr 8, 1:06 pm, "Alexey Krivitsky" <alexeykrivit...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi all
>

Alexey Krivitsky

unread,
Apr 8, 2007, 7:41:08 AM4/8/07
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Yuriy.

You're correct. We can have one class in English and another one with
an interpreter.
A good idea.

Concerning invitations of people from another countries, cities - we
are currently working on this. www.agilerussia.ru has already posted
the news.

If you have people from Russia, Bielorussia, other Ukrainian cities
who can be interested, let us know and we try to contact them.

// Alexey

On 4/8/07, Yuriy Mann <yury...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Regarding the interpreter - IMHO having this course with an
> interpreter can reduce its effectiveness substantially - due to having
> less time and less freedom for discussions.
>
> So, Lesha, could you consider this as both a wish and a suggestion: if
> there appear to be a number of people feeling really uncomfortable
> with English, they could be included into the same one of the two
> sessions in June. So that the other session be held in English.
>
> And another suggestion about getting enough (30+) people for the
> training: I think you could be fairly successful in involving people
> from Moscow ans St. Petersburg, as well as other Ukrainian cities such
> as Donetsk or Odessa or Kharkov. Just a guess based on the fact that
> there seems to be no CSM training planned in CIS countries in the few
> next months:
> http://www.scrumalliance.org/courses?page=1
>
>

> On Apr 8, 1:06pm, "Alexey Krivitsky" <alexeykrivit...@gmail.com>

Michael Vizdos

unread,
Apr 8, 2007, 9:12:43 AM4/8/07
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.

I am open to either option (one in English one with an interpreter).
I have done this in the past and I just need to remember to speak
slowly (smile).

- mike

krivitsky

unread,
Jun 12, 2007, 11:14:46 AM6/12/07
to Agile Ukraine
Hi all,

Please see the map and location of the classes on the site:
http://www.agileukraine.org/2007/03/scrummaster.html

So far no one asked for a translator, so we are not going to invite
anyone from outside.

// Alexey


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Michael Vizdos" <mviz...@gmail.com>
Date: Apr 8, 3:12 pm
Subject: ScrumMaster Certifications (CSM) in Ukraine
To: Agile Software Development Group, Ukraine


Hi all.

I am open to either option (one in English one with an interpreter).
I have done this in the past and I just need to remember to speak
slowly (smile).

- mike

On 4/8/07, Alexey Krivitsky <alexeykrivit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Yuriy.

> You're correct. We can have one class in English and another one with
> an interpreter.
> A good idea.

> Concerning invitations of people from another countries, cities - we

> are currently working on this.www.agilerussia.ruhas already posted
> the news.

> If you have people from Russia, Bielorussia, other Ukrainian cities
> who can be interested, let us know and we try to contact them.

> // Alexey

Michael Vizdos

unread,
Jun 12, 2007, 11:20:08 AM6/12/07
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
I promise I will speak slowly :). I am looking forward to working
with each of you at the workshop.

For information about the workshop (including prerequisites), please review:

http://www.michaelvizdos.com/scrum/

Thank you!

- mike vizdos

krivitsky

unread,
Jun 12, 2007, 11:55:24 AM6/12/07
to Agile Software Development Group, Ukraine
Hi nearly-certified-ScrumMasters,

The classes will be held 9.30 till 17.30 on 21-22.06
Lunched and coffee breaks will be served.

The address is
Kiev, Smolenska street 31-33, corps 3,
Office of "Knowledge Centre /Центр Знань"

(see http://www.agileukraine.org/2007/03/scrummaster.html for the map)

// Alexey

On Jun 12, 5:20 pm, "Michael Vizdos" <mviz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I promise I will speak slowly :). I am looking forward to working
> with each of you at the workshop.
>
> For information about the workshop (including prerequisites), please review:
>
> http://www.michaelvizdos.com/scrum/
>
> Thank you!
>
> - mike vizdos
>

> On 6/12/07, krivitsky <alexeykrivit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > Please see the map and location of the classes on the site:
> >http://www.agileukraine.org/2007/03/scrummaster.html
>
> > So far no one asked for a translator, so we are not going to invite
> > anyone from outside.
>
> > // Alexey
>
> > ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> > From: "Michael Vizdos" <mviz...@gmail.com>
> > Date: Apr 8, 3:12 pm
> > Subject: ScrumMaster Certifications (CSM) in Ukraine
> > To: Agile Software Development Group, Ukraine
>
> > Hi all.
>
> > I am open to either option (one in English one with an interpreter).
> > I have done this in the past and I just need to remember to speak
> > slowly (smile).
>
> > - mike
>
> > On 4/8/07, Alexey Krivitsky <alexeykrivit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Thanks Yuriy.
>
> > > You're correct. We can have one class in English and another one with
> > > an interpreter.
> > > A good idea.
>
> > > Concerning invitations of people from another countries, cities - we

> > > are currently working on this.www.agilerussia.ruhasalready posted

alexey

unread,
Jul 2, 2007, 3:26:50 PM7/2/07
to Agile Software Development Group, Ukraine
Hi all,

Below is the report on the CSM class
http://www.agileukraine.org/2007/07/csm-report-kiev-june-2007.html

Feel free to join our next CSM classes.
// Alexey

On Jun 12, 6:55 pm, krivitsky <alexeykrivit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi nearly-certified-ScrumMasters,
>
> The classes will be held 9.30 till 17.30 on 21-22.06
> Lunched and coffee breaks will be served.
>
> The address is
> Kiev, Smolenska street 31-33, corps 3,
> Office of "Knowledge Centre /Центр Знань"
>

> (seehttp://www.agileukraine.org/2007/03/scrummaster.htmlfor the map)

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages