Nokia announces two new Smart Phones with SYMBIAN Update.

James Baker

Apr 20, 2011, 6:05:54 AM4/20/11
to Agile System Administration
Nokia announced two new Symbian devices, the Nokia E6 and the Nokia
X7. With the new smart phones, Nokia also introduced its latest
software update, known as Symbian Anna.
For details on the news check this:
http://blogs.forum.nokia.com/blog/nokia-developer-news/2011/04/12/symbian-anna-software-and-2-new-devices
These devices also power apps developed with Qt, thus the business
opportunity with Nokia even better for developers.
Nokia will soon make the Symbian Anna software update available to
existing users of the Nokia N8, Nokia C7, Nokia C6 and Nokia E7 via
OTA downloads. Running on devices powered by the Qt framework,
developers can create applications for these smart phones using Qt SDK
1.1.

Gaveen Prabhasara

Apr 20, 2011, 6:18:08 AM4/20/11
to agile-system-...@googlegroups.com
Um, this is off-topic.

> --

Gaveen Prabhasara

John Arundel

Apr 21, 2011, 5:35:39 AM4/21/11
On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 11:05 AM, James Baker <james.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nokia announced two new Symbian devices

Good luck with those.

Bitfield Consulting: we make software that makes things work
http://bitfieldconsulting.com/