[ANN] Devopsdays '09: 30 & 31 October, Ghent, Belgium

Patrick Debois

Jul 22, 2009, 4:08:00 PM7/22/09
to agile-system-...@googlegroups.com
It's a dream coming through for me. I've been advocating this for a few
years now.
Therefore I'm proud to present to you:

Devopsdays '09, the conference that tries to get the best of both dev
and ops world.
two days of fun and interesting talks.

http://www.devopsdays.org

So if you are a developer with a interest for system administration.
or a sysadmin interested in development.

Join us on the first conference that focuses on bringing the best of
both worlds together,
and be sure to get your early bird registration!

Patrick

littleidea

Jul 24, 2009, 5:06:22 AM7/24/09
to Agile System Administration
Patrick,

That's wonderful and it looks like there are already some great
speakers.

I'd love to try to come to this. If I don't make it, I'll be there in
spirit...
(Think any one of the locals might have the resources and inclination
to record video? What about streaming?)

Since it is on Halloween, all the devs can dress up like sysadmins,
and ops can dress like developers... (oh, wait)

AR⊗TA,
Andrew Shafer

Julian Simpson

Jul 24, 2009, 5:20:56 AM7/24/09
to agile-system-...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there with my flip cam, with the intent of getting some
youtube highlights up.

J.

2009/7/24 littleidea <and...@reductivelabs.com>:
--
Julian Simpson
Software Build and Deployment

Patrick Debois

Jul 24, 2009, 8:21:43 AM7/24/09
to agile-system-...@googlegroups.com
LOL, halloween, haven't really thought about that.
Scary! thanks for the thumbs up!

I have a friend volunteering to do some filming.  But the more camera's the better.
Bandwith for streaming shouldn't be a problem , if anyone has good experiences let me know.

Patrick

Paul Nasrat

Jul 24, 2009, 10:21:14 AM7/24/09
2009/7/22 Patrick Debois <patrick...@gmail.com>:

> It's a dream coming through for me. I've been advocating this for a few
> years now.
> Therefore I'm proud to present to you:
>
> Devopsdays '09, the conference that tries to get the best of both dev
> and ops world.
> two days of fun and interesting talks.
>
> http://www.devopsdays.org

I'll be coming with some of the London contingent.

Happy to talk on something if that's of interest.

Paul