[ANN] Devopsdays Europe/Goteborg 14&15 October 2011

Patrick Debois

Sep 5, 2011, 8:02:40 AM9/5/11
to devops-t...@googlegroups.com, dev...@googlegroups.com, agile-system-...@googlegroups.com

Passionate about Devops? Do come and visit the one conference that started it all:

Devopsdays Europe 2011 will be held in lovely Goteborg/Sweden on Friday 14 and Saturday 15 of October.

In the tradition there will be talks in the morning and openspaces in the afternoon.

The theme of the conference is about being inclusive  so we welcome new talks.
We welcome your proposal (call ends 15th of September). After all, we don't want to stay in our own little echo-chamber.
Therefore we especially want to explore devops beyond the traditional topics/boundaries.

We have room for 100-150 people. But be quick, places filled up quickly last year.
So be sure to register early.

looking forward to the discussion and learning experience,

Patrick & the organizers team.
(Sorry for the cross-post)