DevOps Day LA and DevOps Family Feud This Friday

Ilan Rabinovitch

Feb 18, 2013, 9:11:10 PM2/18/13
to dev...@googlegroups.com, devops-t...@googlegroups.com, agile-system-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

DevOps Day LA is coming up this Friday Feb 22, 2013 at the Los Angeles Airport Hilton. We will be collocating the event wit SCALE 11x.  More information is available online: https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale11x/devops-day-la

In addition to the presentations, we will continue our tradition of closing the day with a game show themed quiz where two local DevOps shops compete.

This year John Willis will be playing the role of Richard Dawson in DevOps Family Feud this Friday at DevOps Day Los Angeles.
Help us collect answers for the game show by filling out this survey: http://bit.ly/ZlpUk2

Looking forward to seeing everyone at DevOps Day LA and SCALE this coming weekend.

-Ilan

PS If you want to attend SCALE for the full weekend use the promo code DEVOP for a 50% discount.