Devopsdays Rome - 5&6 October - Registration Opened

Patrick Debois

Aug 2, 2012, 10:10:33 AM8/2/12
to dev...@googlegroups.com, devops-t...@googlegroups.com, agile-system-...@googlegroups.com

The date is set, mark 5 and 6 october 2012 in your calendar.
Devopsdays Europe will this time take place in Rome !

We have room for 250 people in total, many thanks to IBM for acting as a host!

AND registration is now open !! (Remember Devopsdays MountainView sold out in 6hours :)

We've opened up the Call for Proposals some time ago, but keep sending in those great talk proposals !
We plan on closing the call for proposals on august 11th. That's right .. so you better hurry up...

the 'excited' organizers!