Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

James Darling

no leída,
24 ago 2009, 5:48:2924/8/09
a Agile Procurement
So I've finished with Young Rewired State, and Rewired State as a
whole will be taking a wee break, so hi :-)

I thought I'd point you all to a blog entry from one of the sponsors
of Young Rewired State, and a company I contract for every now and
again: http://www.unboxedconsulting.com/

I don't do this because I sometimes work for them (I currently am
not), or they sponsored the event. They are truly the most Agile web
dev shop I have seen (hence why I enjoy working with them), and the
CEO is passionate about good web dev and agile practices. I think his
article brushes upon some really important points, and focuses on the
points I want this project to focus on, something we will have to nail
down at some point or another.

So if you've read that, and feel fired up about this again, let me
know...
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar