Re: [manifesto] Digest for agile-manifesto-translation@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Maha Raja

Aug 20, 2013, 1:30:15 AM8/20/13
to agile-manifes...@googlegroups.com
HI all
the language menu is updated. please visit the hindi page and let me know your comments.

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 6:06 AM, <agile-manifes...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/agile-manifesto-translation/topics

    Gaurish Sharma <gary...@gmail.com> Aug 06 03:40AM -0700

    Hello Everyone,
    I would like to see Agile Manifesto Translated in hindi[1]. But noticed
    that work has been stalled for more than 2years.

    so, wondering if I can pick it up the Hindi translation of agile manifesto?
    Let me know

    Regards,
    Gaurish Sharma

    [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindi

Kind Regards
MAHARAJA | PH: 9840 364 361
http://in.linkedin.com/in/maharajapmp

darpan jain

Jan 6, 2014, 6:05:08 AM1/6/14
to agile-manifes...@googlegroups.com
Dear Maharaja,
Translation done in Hindi fits very well in terms of grammar and sentence formation; However, we need to user simpler words or say words that readers are more used to rather than literal as is meanings of English words. Please let me know if we could improve it.

Regards,
Darpan