Improvement suggestions to the translations...how?

Gitte Ottosen/Godtesen

Sep 3, 2015, 3:14:52 PM9/3/15
to Agile Manifesto Translation
Hi there,
How does one come with comments or suggestions to the translations already done? I noticed an issue with the Danish translation of the manifest today and would like to comment/suggest improvement. it is just a small word but with a big meaning, the translation of the word "over" to Danish.

Best regards,
Gitte

Peter Stevens

Jun 25, 2018, 3:04:46 PM6/25/18
to Agile Manifesto Translation
I just raised the same question. I see there is a lot of life on this forum ;-)

Paul Hammond

Jun 25, 2018, 3:15:23 PM6/25/18
to Agile Manifesto Translation
Hello,

Thanks for raising - I am currently looking after the Agile Manifesto Translation initiative on behalf of Agile Alliance (along with some willing colleagues).

We're currently reviewing processes (since how we translate and host the manifesto changed a little while ago).

For now, you can continue to use this group to raise issues, and I'll take offline with you to figure out resolution.

Thanks!
PH

Peter Stevens

Jun 25, 2018, 3:19:37 PM6/25/18
to Agile Manifesto Translation
Thanks, Paul! I look forward to hearing from you.