AgileByExample 2012 - Call For Papers

Mateusz Srebrny

Jun 21, 2012, 2:44:40 AM6/21/12
to Agile France
AgileByExample 2012 is a second edition of an international agile
event held in Warsaw, October 4-5.

I am writing to let you know that Call For Papers is now in progress.

Do you run your projects using Agile methods? Are you an agile skeptic
or have you found a better approach to project management? Do you have
interesting stories from the field? Let others hear them at
AgileByExample 2012!

We are looking for any practical cases about how to adopt any agile,
lean or XP techniques in real life projects. In particular:

* case studies from companies using Agile, Lean or XP practices
* examples of adopting particular practices (pick one and dive into
details)
* practical advice to those already starting their way through agile
adoption
* failure examples and reasons (we are all interested in avoiding same
mistakes)
* techniques to maintain project codebase in a clean and well-tested
shape
* practical ways to increase personal and team productivity

The deadline for submissions is end of June, but we will be accepting
talks as they come along, so the sooner you you submit it, the
better :)

Learn more about the conference and submit your paper at http://agilebyexample.com
.

Cheers,